Architectural Graduate (28)
MA Studio | Auckland | Date Listed: 09/02/2018We are a small architecture practice specialising in residential, hospitality and small commercial architecture, located in Auckland city, looking for a talented graduate architect for a full time role.
The following experience is a MINIMUM requirement:
- Two years New-Zealand residential architecture experience.
- High level ArchiCAD user to the latest version.
- 3D modelling and visualisation skills to a high level using Artlantis studio rendering, Photoshop and Indesign.
- Two years experience of the NZ building code and in particular NZS 3604 and E2.
- Be highly capable of producing building consent and construction documentation to a high level using ArchiCAD.
- Work independently and proficiently without regular guidance.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
- NZ drivers license.
As well as the above we are also looking for the following qualities:
- A highly motivated person with a passion for architecture and an eye for detail.
- Experience with running architectural projects from inception to completion.
- A developed design approach which produces high quality solutions to complex architectural questions.
- Please do not apply if you do not have two years NZ architecture residential experience.
To apply for this position please email or send your CV to: