ARCHITECTURAL GRADUATE / TECHNICIAN (2)
Beattie McDowell Architects Ltd | Invercargill | Date Listed: 13/02/2018Beattie McDowell Architects seek an experienced Architectural Graduate or Technician to join the team of our busy Invercargill based practice.
We are a team of six people involved with a diverse range of projects, from smaller residential work through to larger commercial, community, industrial, hospitality, education and interiors projects.
We aim to provide our clients with innovative and appropriate design led architectural solutions.
We are committed to providing a quality service with well considered design supported by concise thorough documentation and we usually follow our projects through to completion with full administration and observation services.
We are looking for someone to help us develop and document a range of exciting projects using our ArchiCAD software. You will work in close collaboration with our Architects and Technicians and with a variety of clients, consultants, T.A.’s and others.
The role is a full time position based, in our Invercargill office, working on projects throughout the lower South Island.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years NZ practice / industry experience preferred,
- a good understanding of the NZ Building Code and relevant NZ Standards and legislation,
- a keen interest in architectural design and building technique,
- ArchiCAD experience preferred (though not essential),
- a desire to learn and grow your skill set and knowledge,
- excellent communications skills, a professional manner and high standards,
- a team player who is proactive, motivated and enthusiastic, and
- a good sense of humour is essential.
What We Can Offer
- Full involvement with a diverse range of exciting projects
- The opportunity to challenge yourself and develop your experience, knowledge and skills in a collaborative team environment
- Exposure to the full range of architects services
- The opportunity to be self-directed, take responsibility and ownership of projects and to contribute to our team and our projects
- Support for career development and, for graduates, encouragement on the pathway toward registration
- Excellent remuneration commensurate with your skills and abilities.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV with references to:
All applicants must be a NZ Permanent Resident or hold a valid work visa.
To apply for this position please email or send your CV to:
|Phone||03 218 7383|