Graduate Architect/ Architectural Drafter - Wellington Location
Vorstermans Architects Ltd | Wellington | Date Listed: 05/12/2017Absolutely fantastic exposure for an individual who is keen to progress their career and gain some experience working on residential and small commercial projects.
• Position using ArchiCAD and experience interpreting and dealing with building codes
• Expand your skills set through one-on-one mentorship
• Work in a versatile role on design focused residential and commercial projects
Working as a small team they provide a unique approach to Architecture with a very personalised, friendly service to their clients to achieve their ideal environment within both residential and commercial sectors.
In this position, you will report to the Directors, assisting with a variety of projects.
This position will see you engage in a range of responsibilities, giving you the opportunity to build your skills and experience even further.
With your 2 years post qualifications experience in both the residential and commercial industry, this role will see you being involved from initial design concept stages through to completion/ contract administration and delivery of the built form.
Additionally, there is an element of business development with a bonus structure attached.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
• Completed qualifications in Architecture (Degree qualified) working towards registration
• A minimum of 2 years post graduate experience on all stages of a project
• Outstanding design, detail and problem-solving skills
• A thorough understanding and experience in ArchiCAD
• Good knowledge dealing with building codes and local planning constraints with proven knowledge in NZS3604:2011 (or other)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
• The opportunity to build your portfolio by working on high quality residential and commercial projects
• Work alongside highly skilled industry specialists
• Receive training and mentorship to achieve your registration and grow in your career
For further information or a confidential chat please contact Natasha Peters on 021 879 062 or apply to email@example.com
To apply for this position please email or send your CV to:
|Phone||043848395 or 0274 471 625|