Registered Architect or Senior Technician with 3+ years of experience for Wellington studio (1)
Herriot Melhuish O'Neill Architects | Wellington | Date Listed: 03/08/2017Herriot Melhuish O’Neill Architects (HMOA) are looking for a Registered Architect or experienced Senior Technician for our Wellington studio. We want someone who has experience and an interest in detailed design, contract documentation and project delivery. Applicants should be registered architects or architectural graduates with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the industry.
Herriot Melhuish O’Neill Architects is a design-led practice with an established reputation for award-winning architecture. HMOA has studios in Wellington, Christchurch and Auckland. We work in an informal, design studio environment and we are looking for focused people who are seeking a stimulating and supportive work environment.
We are seeking a candidate with the following attributes/skills:
• motivated and with keen interest in architecture
• good design strength
• strong communication and leadership skills
• comprehensive knowledge of New Zealand building systems and construction methods
• ability to work on a range of project types
• flexibility and adaptability
• knowledge and experience with Autodesk REVIT (experience with REVIT is preferred, but training and support is available for suitable applicants).
Remuneration will be based on level of experience. Only applicants with New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa will be considered for this role.
Please email your CV (including referees and/or references) and Portfolio (including four or five examples of your work) to: email@example.com
To apply for this position please email or send your CV to:
|Phone||04 385 0038|