Senior Architectural Graduate or Registered Architect
Bureaux Ltd | Auckland CBD | Date Listed: 16/08/2017After building a distinctive boutique architectural and interior design practice over the last seven years, Bureaux is poised for its next stage of growth. We are currently seeking a full time Senior Graduate or Registered Architect to join our young, energetic and motivated team.
The ideal candidate would display an interest and enthusiasm for high quality design, attention to detail and proven design ability. The successful applicant should also have -
• Minimum of 5 years local experience, preferably in high-end residential projects
• Comprehensive AutoCAD skills (Microsoft Office, SketchUp and Adobe InDesign also beneficial)
• Ability to manage and co-ordinate complex consultant & documentation teams
• Proficiency in construction detailing with broad knowledge of local compliance standards
• Contract Observation / Administration experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• NZ residency & full driver’s license
We offer competitive remuneration, opportunities to work and collaborate on the design of a variety of challenging and exciting projects located around the country. We also offer opportunities for ongoing professional development and a friendly and supportive team environment.
To apply for this position please send a brief cover email along with your CV to email@example.com .
To apply for this position please email or send your CV to:
|Phone||09 550 0945|